Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,700 prices entered by 573 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,662 (₨188,491) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)