Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,252 prices entered by 632 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01182 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,032 (₨87,260) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)