Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,463 (Rp 23,987,485) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)