Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,141 (Rp 44,249,473) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (14 minutes ago)