Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,283 (Rp 48,813,566) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)