Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.557 EUR / BND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,197 (B$3,946) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)