Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.662 EUR / BND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,632 (B$6,994) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)