Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / BND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,560 (B$6,900) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (42 minutes ago)