Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / BND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,570 (B$6,936) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)