Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 EUR / BND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,459 (B$3,947) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (25 minutes ago)