Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,966 (Rp 41,993,603) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (about 1 hour ago)