Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,551 (Rp 26,435,092) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)