Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,395 (Rp 22,218,430) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $450 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (33 minutes ago)