Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,695 (3,081,137 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)