Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,336 (1,533,493 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)