Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 37% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,192 (1,436,748 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)