Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,375 (2,884,859 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 2 hours ago)