Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,049 ($3,587) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (37 minutes ago)