Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,888 ($7,317) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)