Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,297 ($3,758) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (33 minutes ago)