Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27181 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,172 (R$ 15,350) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)