Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28022 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,474 (R$ 15,967) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)