Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 104% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,258 (AU$5,105) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (about 2 hours ago)