Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.630 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 102% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,636 (AU$5,770) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)