Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 98% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,565 (AU$5,258) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)