Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.728 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 103% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,584 (AU$9,046) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)