Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,659 (Rp 53,129,897) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)