Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,988 (Rp 56,364,052) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (36 minutes ago)