Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,886 (Rp 31,877,450) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (44 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)