Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 520 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.538 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,400 (4,458 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)