Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 733 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49890 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,172 (2,350 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 2 hours ago)