Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22093 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,612 (11,824 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)