Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22245 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,499 (11,233 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)