Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21623 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,382 (6,389 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)