Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21469 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,496 (6,970 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $126 (about 1 hour ago)