Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05523 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 33% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,396 (ARS $43,376) in Bahía Blanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)