Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01888 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,714 (Php143,747) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)