Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01839 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,521 (Php137,064) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)