Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,153 (2,963,018 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)