Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 62% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,065 (6,267,624 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)