Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 36% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,176 (3,001,166 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)