Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,822 (6,042,371 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)