Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,369 (3,305,700 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)