Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,045 in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)