Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,153 in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (44 minutes ago)