Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,032 in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)