Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01599 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,179 (Php73,735) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)