Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01625 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,184 (Php72,846) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)