Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21831 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,561 (7,150 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)