Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 233% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €10,413 ($11,049) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 3.00 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kayseri costs 100,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨900 (34 minutes ago)