Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 194% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,003 ($5,876) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)