Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45242 EUR / AWG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,145 (ƒ 4,742) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)