Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25647 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,691 (10,493TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (about 1 hour ago)