Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,859 in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)