Cost of living comparison between Aveiro, Portugal and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,499 in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)