Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 97% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,957 (NZ$4,983) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)