Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,908 (NZ$5,016) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)