Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 90% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,046 (NZ$5,284) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)