Cost of living in Austin, Texas, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,123 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Austin, Texas (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,075 ($3,781) in Austin, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)