Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,205 (₨92,101) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,955 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)