Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01350 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,325 (₨98,203) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (38 minutes ago)