Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,957 ($3,359) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)