Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 152% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,878 (NZ$11,593) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)