Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,132 prices entered by 408 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 131% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,154 (NZ$7,024) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)