Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,536 (602,011 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)