Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,309 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,287 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)