Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,603 prices entered by 403 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,845 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)