Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,405 prices entered by 318 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,025 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)