Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,471 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,126 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $86,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)