Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,510 prices entered by 346 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,292 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)