Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,372 prices entered by 347 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,268 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)