Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,225 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 29% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,059 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (28 minutes ago)