Cost of living comparison between Athens, Georgia, United States and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.937 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens, Georgia (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,303 ($4,591) in Athens, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)