Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04749 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,125 (E£ 23,683) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)