Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04639 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,191 (E£ 25,669) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)