Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05274 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 52% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,565 (E£ 29,678) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)