Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04818 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,002 (E£ 20,797) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)