Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,426 (9,445,118 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)