Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 EUR / PYG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,303 (20,239,793 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)