Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,395 (586,876 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)