Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05455 EUR / ERN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 32% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,974 (Nakfa36,190) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 3 hours ago)