Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23379 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,669 (11,414 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)