Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25142 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,800 (23,068 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)