Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25492 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,960 (23,382 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)