Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23670 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,765 (11,683 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stuttgart costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)