Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27362 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,694 (13,499 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)