Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27063 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,947 (14,586 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)