Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26977 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,638 (13,484 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)