Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23985 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,990 (8,298 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)