Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 31% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,166 (₨89,518) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (31 minutes ago)