Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00786 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,108 (¥268,037) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)