Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00778 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,099 (¥270,005) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)