Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00756 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,841 (¥243,528) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (40 minutes ago)