Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,750 (4,594,826 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 18 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)