Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,814 (COL$8,794,890) in Armenia, Colombia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)