Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00128 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,620 (CH$1,266,878) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)