Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,917 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)