Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,616 in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Omaha, Nebraska costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)