Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25999 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,530 (S/. 5,886) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)