Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27984 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,768 (S/. 9,893) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (44 minutes ago)