Cost of living comparison between Ardabil, Iran and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,657 (﷼ 91,864,348) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)