Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03157 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,202 (69,758 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)