Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04208 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,481 (106,506 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)