Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03125 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 22% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,073 (66,340 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)