Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,882 (﷼ 100,795,299) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)