Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,831 (﷼ 100,226,931) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)