Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,337 (﷼ 69,326,685) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)