Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21996 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,830 (12,867 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)