Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22248 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,968 (13,342 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (40 minutes ago)