Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21450 EUR / RON
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,519 (7,079 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (27 minutes ago)