Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,322 (549,993 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)