Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.339 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 98% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,935 (Dinar 4,433) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)