Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.239 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,618 (Dinar 2,113) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)