Cost of living in Apia, Samoa compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33126 EUR / WST
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Apia (Samoa) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,002 (6,042 Tala) in Apia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (44 minutes ago)